Benefits of Cassava Leaves and Processed RecipesBenefits of Cassava - Cassava leaves are not only enjoyed in processed vegetables, but also contain higher protein than other plants. Let's get acquainted with the benefits of cassava leaves and the ingredients in them.
You might not imagine it before that cassava leaves contain high protein, including when compared to spinach. Apart from containing protein, cassava leaves include high-fibre foods.
Benefits of Cassava LeavesProtein in cassava leaves is needed by the body to replace lost protein through hair, skin, and body tissues. While fibre requires to absorb water and facilitate digestion. Below are some of the benefits of cassava leaves based on the protein and fibre content in them:
Rich in protein
Recipes from Cassava LeavesBenefits of Cassava - To experience the benefits of cassava leaves, you can process them according to taste. One menu that might be your choice is sauteed cassava leaves. To make it, you can listen to the recipe below.
- Two garlic cloves, chopped
- Three cloves of shallots, chopped
- Ginger to taste
- Four red chillies, cut to liking Salt and sugar, to taste
- ½ kg of cassava leaves that have been boiled first then cut into pieces
- Dry tamban fish or change to taste
How to cook:
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger and chilli.
- If it's fragrant, add a little water.
- Enter the cassava leaves and add more water.
- Then add the tamban fish or additional ingredients you want.
- Then add salt and sugar to your taste.
- When it cooked, the water is sufficiently reduced, remove and serve.